Welcome to Spectrum!
In response to the numerous requests from our community, it gives us great pleasure to launch our web page and share our success with others. We hope new visitors that may have just heard about our program gain the opportunity to learn about who we are and what extraordinary services are available to students with special needs and their families. Since our inaugural year, Spectrum Consulting Services, LLC continues to grow and thrive.
Utilizing a team of highly dedicated staff committed to providing an excellent educational experience for students, Spectrum provides an array of services designed to support the unique needs of students with multiple disabilities and autism spectrum disorders. Our success is based on individualizing a combination of best practices programming that include functional behavior analysis, Verbal Behavior, TEACCH methodology, and response to intervention practices.
In addition to our center based education services for students, ages 3-22, Spectrum offers:
- Year Round ASD Early Intervention Programming
- Behavior Intervention Services
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Door to Door Transportation
- Embedded Social Skills Training
- Parent and Community Training
- Case Management/Case Consultation
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Transition Assessments and Services
- Supported Employment Opportunities
For further information, please contact us for a free and confidential consultation.